Get involved and join hands on May 16th. Say NO to dirty fuels and YES to clean energy.
1. Donate $1 (or more) to our Indiegogo fundraising campaign.
2. Organize / search for event in your local area on May 16. Select location on map.
3. Like our Facebook Page (help us reach 100,000). Share updates and spread the word!
4. Follow us on Twitter @HandsAcrossSand. Tell your community about #JoinHANDS events.
5. Sign up for updates. Stay informed about latest events happening in your area.
Thank you to ALL who joined hands on May 17th 2014.
In New Zealand, a town of 3000 people, 500 were on a beach joining hands.
We are grateful for all those that participated from around the globe.
Thank you Sierra Club, Surfrider Foundation, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy, Oceana, Chart411, Center for a Sustainable Coast, and Gulf Restoration Network.
We stand together in solidarity and work towards ending our dependance of dirty fuels and say YES to clean energy.
The images of thousands of people around the globe joining hands sends a powerful message.
We join hands to:
“It’s the most important thing we can do as human beings”
-Dede Shelton, Executive Director
-Dave Rauschkolb, founder