Scroll past the map and signup form to see listings in your region
or to organize an event near you utilizing the form below.
Sign Up to Organize an Event
You must include a specific location for us to be able to approve
your event as well as Google map placement. If you do not include
all information and a specific location, we cannot approve your event
for the map. Thank you for your help.
What to do at Your Event on May 18
Go to the beach at 11 AM in your time zone for one hour, rain or shine.
Join hands for 15 minutes at 12:00 PM in your time zone forming lines in the sand against oil drilling in your coastal waters. Yes to clean energy.
Leave only your footprints.
Tips of the Day
- Use only approved beach accesses and parking.
- Create as long a line or as many lines as you wish.
- Be courteous and respectful to those who disagree with your view.
- Please steer clear of bird nesting areas (refer to Audubon’s recommendations).
- Please steer clear of sea turtle nesting areas (visit Sea Turtle Oversight Protection for more information).
- Please respect any flora and fauna during your event and leave nothing but footprints.
- …enjoy yourself, it’s the beach!
Posters & Flyers